Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ALBANY HILLTOWNS PROGRESS REPORT


  • I sent out  4 ancestor reports Tuesday using the Hilltowns Genealogy at Berne Historical Project. One was 21 pages, one 33, one was 40 and one was 77 or so. UPDATE: Wednesday I did a 183 page ancestor report going back 18 generations to 15 Century Holland.
  • Albany Hilltowns history and genealogy facebook group has grown from 200 a couple of weeks ago to 215.
  • Albany Hilltowns wiki project main page has gone from 10.000 views a couple of weeks ago to over 10,500 views. That was started last December.
  • Rich Hungerford is adding 20th C. veterans. Anyone with a hilltown veteran ancestor is welcome to help or just add their name and hopefully a biography.

My icon photo is not really me as some people think, it is actually Daniel Barkman. He just looks like me.

1 comment:

  1. Just sent out a 35 page ancestor report going back 15 generations.

    ReplyDelete